Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ANYWHO!!

So I am back at school the big city lights and sounds are nothing but a memory and the sunsets and corn fields of Mount Pleasant have begun my backdrop. Lots to fill you in on so over the next couple of days i am going to try and place some posts on here filling people in. Camp photos will surface along with some photos of recent shots taken around campus. Fall is kicking and and so is my headache and stress. Whatever i will work it out and be fine. Hope I did not lose to many readers with the extreme break in posts because now i am going to be posting something at least 2 3 times a week every other day is my goal but we will see how it goes. So the first one is short and sweet but i have to head to class so this evening look for a new good post accompanied with some photos.

P.S.

No comments: